Hello, I look forward to working with you. By booking a consultation with Sunita Venchard you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please give at least 24 hours’ notice as that allows me to give the appointment to other clients who are waiting for a slot.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged the full rate.
- Please check the time zone you are in, when booking an appointment, to make sure that you have selected the correct one. I am based in London UK, so my time zone may be different from yours.
- Please make sure you are on time for your consultation. If you are late, the consultation will still have to finish at the indicated time, so that I can see my next client on time. The consultation will be charged at the full rate.
- I will send you a zoom video link for our consultation when you book, unless we have agreed a different method of meeting. Please check this and have the link ready before the consultation.
- Sometimes I need more information. I may send you a questionnaire before your first consultation. Please fill this in and return it at least a day before your appointment. Sometimes I will ask for more information or photographs to help me decide the best remedy for you.
After Your Consultation:
- I will send you a prescription with details of where you can purchase the remedies and how to take them.
- I may ask you to email me to provide an update after a specified amount of time.
- Please contact me via email only, between consultations, so that I can keep all details of your case in one place.
- If you need help with an acute complaint between consultations, then please book an acute appointment.
- Please contact your doctor or emergency health care if you need emergency health assistance. I cannot provide this.
- You will not be asked to stop any medication prescribed by your doctor. Homeopathy works well alongside these. You may be asked to get tested more frequently to see if you still need to take these medications or if they can be reduced.
Confidentiality and Data Privacy:
- All information from our work together will remain confidential, and I will only discuss it with other health professionals with your permission.
- By law I am required to keep your case-notes for 7 years. These will remain confidential unless I am required by the law to submit them for the protection of life.
- I will add your email address to my mailing list. I use this to send information about your consultations, my newsletter, useful homeopathic information and upcoming courses and events. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- I am based in the UK and I abide by its data protection laws.
- Please pay for your consultations in full before the consultation, either on booking or on receipt of my invoice.Please contact me by email between consultations.